Team racing consist of three national team categories;
- Trophy - a non-rostered team, competing for trophy of the day
- Bike Shop - any rostered team that calls itself a Bike Shop Team
- Factory - any rostered team where a sponsor manufactures any component for bicycles or calls itself a Factory Team
Team racing is about the camaraderie of being part of a group effort. Each rider competes for their own best effort and the best four finishes on a team sheet for the days standing against other teams finishes. BMX Team racing can be strategy and it can be luck!
Team Points are the overall standings in the three above team categories after each national weekend. Team scores are verified in the office after race and published on-line. The team racing season runs through the Grands where all teams compete for a year end award and bragging rights of being the best!
- Trophy Team counts the best 6 scores
- Bike Shop Team counts the best 8 scores
- Factory Team counts the best 12 scores
For more details on team racing, check out the USA BMX rule book!
Are you a Team Manager who needs to complete your background screening? You can do it online by clicking here...