New Info on the 2019 RFL Series
USA BMX & BMX Canada are among the top fundraisers for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Each year, riders gather donations and raise funds for this worthwhile cause. The Race For Life Series was started in 1981 to help a fellow BMXer diagnosed with Leukemia.
New for 2019, the USA BMX Foundation is handling details for the Race for Life and have updated the donation process, putting it all online. For details - and an up-to-date list of the Top fund-raising tracks and riders, go to: crowdrise.com/m/usa-bmx-foundation
Race for a Cause: By participating in a USA BMX Race for Life, you are doing your part in finding a cure. Many riders chose to go above and beyond the usual entry-fee donation and we've got some great incentives and prizes in place to encourage racers to collect additional donations to such a worthy cause.
FIND YOUR NEAREST RACE for LIFE:
CLICK HERE to find your nearest Race for Life event - and we'll see you at the track!
Box Components returns as the Official BMX sponsor of the RFL Series; putting up the following prizes for the Top-10 overall fund raisers.
- 1st Place will win: a Complete Box Bike (Pending Frame), Box Jersey, T-Shirt, Sideplate and Numberplate. (in addition to the GRANDS Trip prize-pack mentioned above).
- 2nd Place : Box two Cranks
- 3rd Place: Box three cranks
- 4th Place: Box four cranks
- 5th Place: Box five cranks
- 6th Place: Box three brake kit
- 7th Place: Box tires
- 8th Place: Box two saddle
- 9th Place: Box two stem
- 10th place: Box grips
*Please note all the above will also include the supplemental prizes under 1st Place.